- Fri, 12:04: tech blog Podcast catchup: links to podcasts 38-42 of the security box: Hello, since I’ve decided to go ahead and have the podcasts as links, there are podcasts that are not linked. I’m going to link them here, feel free to download them!… https://t.co/KfIvSrFJoS check it out!
- Fri, 14:00: tech blog Sans News bites, May 7, 2021: As predicted, Sans News Bites is covering the Exim news that I recently read about and will be making sure to fully blog about. If you don’t get Sans News bites, than here is the link to this one… https://t.co/fUNIwFNGvq check it out!
- Fri, 14:16: tech blog Bugs in Exim are documented, time to patch: As reported in Sans News Bites for this week, I found an article also on this from Cyberscoop. Its entitled Qualys researchers uncover 21 bugs in Exim mail servers and should be read.… https://t.co/fxceTUrvxS check it out!
- Fri, 14:57: “🎵 The Living Room 🎵 🍷 🐔” with @ThePricingNerd, Kyle Kaminsky, Lexis Jenkins, @FGMusicIT, @thenameTOMI, and Burnt Chicken. Today, May 7 at 15:00 PDT on @joinclubhouse! https://t.co/bgvmw8Vmy0
- Fri, 15:08: In the burnt Chicken room with ThePricingNerd and interested to see what Francesca GramegnaGravina has to perform. https://t.co/R0abCINOW8 looks to be the bandcamp page for her. On Bandcamp Friday, support her and others.
- Fri, 15:24: Cyber scoop Russia’s SVR spy agency scanned for Microsoft Exchange Server bug, UK and US say: After pulling off a sweeping breach of U.S. government networks last year, Russia’s SVR foreign intelligence agency has been scanning the internet… https://t.co/Ht8EwZzpQb Check it out! https://t.co/NSPcM6MZB2
- Fri, 18:42: Trend Micro Search: Physical Datacenter Security and Threat Mitigation: Physical security may have more of an impact on cloud operations than you think https://t.co/roDSrRLeTC Check it out! https://t.co/aZUuuFTs1W
- Fri, 19:49: Cyber scoop Four men plead guilty to being go-to ‘bulletproof’ hosts for cybercriminals: Four Eastern European men pleaded guilty to a scheme overseeing websites that hosted malware used to cause victims hundreds of millions of dollars in… https://t.co/gS4xi5MBQe Check it out! https://t.co/oXzMJTsZOE
- Fri, 22:00: Trend Micro Search: This Week in Security News May 7, 2021: New Panda Stealer Targets Cryptocurrency Wallets and Apple Releases Urgent Security Patches for Zero-Day Bugs https://t.co/UXdl0tyfEX Check it out! https://t.co/SNCULuR5dB
- Sat, 08:32: Cyber scoop Cyberattack disrupts Colonial Pipeline, which transports 100 million gallons of fuel daily: A cyberattack has temporarily halted operations at Colonial Pipeline, the largest pipeline system for moving gas and diesel products in… https://t.co/WFNRfXVPEM Check it out! https://t.co/fi9piFNDzf
Mon, 15:21: RT @ jrimer2008: tech blog Bankrupted MoviePass does not have to pay users of their defunked service for their stupid shitty…
Sun, 13:50: RT @ jrimer2008: tech blog One hacking tool, trickbot, was built on old malware code: We know that Trickbot, the pervasive malware…
Sun, 11:50: RT @ jrimer2008: tech blog We’re now running on full SSL redirect, here’s what I’ve found: Michael in Indiana has asked us why we…