- Thu, 12:10: RT @jrimer2008: tech blog The Security box, podcast 45: 4 Vulns in Android, Conti in the news double, news notes and more: Welcome to the S…
- Thu, 12:25: tech blog One of the biggest pieces of news as of late: Hello folks, I saved these two articles for the blog specifically even though they’re linked in our show notes. We know that arrests of crime can be difficult. Cybercrime can be more… https://t.co/AQM2nyV9yu check it out!
- Thu, 12:25: tech blog Apparent Database from Russian firm leaked, true or false?: I saw this article on Cyberscoop titled Cybercrime forum advertises alleged database, source code from Russian firm that helped Parler which was quite interesting to say… https://t.co/s7RKTIKjb0 check it out!
- Thu, 13:28: tech blog Fuji Film is next in the ransomware has gotten you! game: In a very brief article titled Fujifilm shuts down computer systems following apparent ransomware intrusion Cyberscoop reports that the Japan-based company reported they… https://t.co/9tnOwoM294 check it out!
- Thu, 15:24: Cyber scoop First major voting vendor, Hart InterCivic, partners with Microsoft on ambitious software security tool ElectionGuard: The ElectionGuard technology that Microsoft touts as a way to make elections more secure and verifiable is… https://t.co/1piNBqzAfL Check it out! https://t.co/XCOd0Hna2W
- Thu, 15:32: tech blog The Technology podcast series presents: The security box podcast 46: Podcast 46 includes a webinar from Sans I didn’t mention as I did it as part of the live program on the last minute. With that said, I hope you enjoy the program… https://t.co/OicrKZmqqr check it out!
- Thu, 15:32: tech blog REEvil or Sodinokibi is blamed for JBS attack, plenty more to read here too: In a recent article, it was mentioned that JBS’s operations in Colorado, Canada and Australia were affected but didn’t mention who was responsible for… https://t.co/IJGapE2h0g check it out!
- Thu, 17:43: tech blog Telephone voice mail update: It was announced this afternoon that the old telephone numbers will be discontinued by the end of the day. This means that callers wishing to utalize telephone voice mail access will need to start… https://t.co/GRoP9cEzyp check it out!
- Thu, 17:43: tech blog Let’s talk about Cyber Security … really, let’s talk about it: On Podcast 44, Jennifer was along with a segment on how she almost got taken in the form of Bitcoin. Here are those notations directly from podcast 44’s show notes. A… https://t.co/zGw1VP8VRi check it out!
- Thu, 18:41: Cyber scoop Fujifilm shuts down computer systems following apparent ransomware intrusion: Fujifilm Corp. has shut down part of its computer network and “disconnected from external correspondence” in the face of a possible ransomware attack,… https://t.co/8McB9RuDSx Check it out! https://t.co/sq8bKK5xMB
Mon, 15:21: RT @ jrimer2008: tech blog Bankrupted MoviePass does not have to pay users of their defunked service for their stupid shitty…
Sun, 13:50: RT @ jrimer2008: tech blog One hacking tool, trickbot, was built on old malware code: We know that Trickbot, the pervasive malware…
Sun, 11:50: RT @ jrimer2008: tech blog We’re now running on full SSL redirect, here’s what I’ve found: Michael in Indiana has asked us why we…
- 0 comments