- Tue, 12:27: tech blog US hits anti-robocall milestone but annoying calls won’t stop any time soon: Large carriers deploy STIR/SHAKEN. Small carriers, old landlines are still problems. Source: US hits anti-robocall milestone but annoying calls won’t… https://t.co/ASBLAggMPa check it out!
- Tue, 14:30: tech blog Kaseya is the next victim in ReEvil’s grasp: According to this article Kaseya hit with suspected cyberattack, raising fears of major supply chain incident ReEvil is back affecting 300 partners with 200 companies so far. Security… https://t.co/iTgO0O3MNj check it out!
- Tue, 15:23: Trend Micro Search: Summer of Cybercrime Continues: What To Do: We recently coined this as the Summer of Cybercrime. Major ransomware attacks continue to hit companies globally. The attacks can cause significant damage, from a financial,… https://t.co/OWsFdvCGiz Check it out! https://t.co/P6EDHkCc2i
- Tue, 15:58: RT @jrimer2008: tech blog A Supervisor gets time, let’s discuss: A U.S. court on Thursday sentenced Andrii Kolpakov, a Ukrainian national,…
- Tue, 18:05: RT @jrimer2008: tech blog Misinformation is not just in English: According to an article which is backdated close to mid-june, although not…
- Tue, 18:41: Cyber scoop White House rebukes ransomware gang as number of apparent REvil victims remains uncertain: The White House responded to Russia-based ransomware group REvil’s most recent attack against a U.S. company with a promise to take on… https://t.co/VLH4V8IcN5 Check it out! https://t.co/Hzp5xxtgsF
- Tue, 19:49: Cyber scoop Two cyber insurance industry initiatives grapple with rise of ransomware: Twice in the past few weeks, insurers have joined together in response to the spiraling ransomware attacks that have rocked their industry. In mid-June,… https://t.co/aSYqfV69u6 Check it out! https://t.co/XummINf6Ct
- Wed, 03:30: Cyber scoop 25 bogus Google Play store apps promised to mine cryptocurrency for a fee, scamming wannabe investors: Scammers are pushing fake cryptomining apps in order to make a buck off of victims interested in virtual currency. Security… https://t.co/ruIGWIrJQL Check it out! https://t.co/1x8SepYlfL
- Wed, 07:21: Last Pass presents Credential Security for Your MSP: Six Best Practices : Here are six credential security best practices every MSP should be following. The post Credential Security for Your MSP: Six Best Practices appeared first on The… https://t.co/nSLNwuz5Tx check it out https://t.co/8BsLb2Z5MK
- Wed, 08:31: Krebs on security Microsoft Issues Emergency Patch for Windows Flaw: Microsoft on Tuesday issued an emergency software update to quash a security bug that's been dubbed "PrintNightmare," a critical vulnerability in all supported versions of Windows that… https://t.co/8Nact5BAEl https://t.co/Oxi9X50Tet
Mon, 13:28: tech blog IOS 15 is now released, lots of things to be aware of: AppleVis has a great writeup found by the article title Apple…
Sun, 15:23: The Independent artist show, broadcast 307: Broadcast 307 will have a very interesting topic as well as tunes for your Sunday. set…
Sun, 11:41: The independent artist spotlight, broadcast 187: Joshuah de Jesus & Buena Vibra Sextet: On Broadcast 187: Joshuah de Jesus…
- 0 comments