- Fri, 13:16: tech blog The Security box, podcast 52: The Security of our Water Supply, news notes and a very interesting robery story to boot: Hello folks, I don’t have a link to one of the best interesting articles I’ve found to date in a news story… https://t.co/OjOU9Fx4eW check it out!
- Fri, 14:21: tech blog July Patch Tuesday is here, better get your patch on … especially if you print: Hello everyone, both articles from Trend Micro and Krebs on Security are similar in content this week. While Krebs mentions Adobe as he always does,… https://t.co/zoUqmrnjqc check it out!
- Fri, 15:24: Cyber scoop Amnesty sues NYPD, seeking details about facial recognition technology and arrest data: Two watchdog groups sued the New York Police Department over the agency’s refusal to disclose public records about its acquisition of facial… https://t.co/f73nVboPbu Check it out! https://t.co/485m0P53Zl
- Fri, 18:42: Trend Micro #NoFilter: Exposing the Tactics of Instagram Account Hackers: What tactics do Instagram account hackers use? What do these cybercriminals do with stolen accounts? How can users protect their accounts? We look into Instagram account hacking… https://t.co/2cwPvRAJxd https://t.co/JOmpm56hbs
- Fri, 19:49: Trend Micro ETSI Publishes IoT Testing Specs for MQTT, COAP: On June 25, 2021, ETSI released its new IoT Testing Specifications completed by the organization’s committee on Methods for Testing and Specifications. The documents contain seven standards… https://t.co/7a1ze0e4xh https://t.co/Ot4KufXkp1
- Fri, 22:00: Trend Micro Survey: Phishing & Ransomware Attacks are Top Concerns: Ransomware and phishing attacks will continue to be utilized and will likely see increases in their usage by malicious actors in targeting their victims. Learnings and recommendations… https://t.co/YNaI65BAEn https://t.co/889ZDDc51G
- Sat, 03:31: Trend Micro Shifting Security Left with Trend Micro and Snyk: Explore how to foster a DevSecOps culture by securing open source code in the early stage of the DevOps process. https://t.co/C3MUbmR8GY https://t.co/OD3OA0Atgx
- Sat, 07:20: Trend Micro July Patch Tuesday: DNS Server, Exchange Server Vulnerabilities Cause Problems: After two relatively quiet months, July has proven to be another busy month for Microsoft security bulletins. A total of 117 bulletins were issued for various… https://t.co/cnIfaOoWmH https://t.co/bAqkaHRpsS
- Sat, 08:32: Trend Micro With 5G coming, it’s time to plug security gaps: With 5G introducing new risks, many are finding they don’t have the visibility, tooling or resources to manage such networks securely. https://t.co/5Agwf6UhZK https://t.co/n5ocFlwaXr
- Sat, 11:41: Trend Micro Tesla “Recalls” Vehicles in China due to Safety Glitch: The recall affects over 200,000 Models 3 and Y vehicles https://t.co/oS9rxRUVwE https://t.co/tJR3GzTASv
Fri, 13:23: RT @ jrimer2008: tech blog The Security box, podcast 53: Better Get Your Windows Update on … especially if you print: Hello folks,…
Thu, 15:24: Cyber scoop Why grassroots efforts like #ShareTheMicInCyber play a vital role in a whole-of-society approach to cyber: Amid…
Wed, 15:23: Cyber scoop Justice Department officials urge Congress to pass ransomware notification law: U.S. Justice Department officials came…