- Mon, 12:37: tech blog Morgan Stanley discloses data breach that resulted from Accellion FTA hacks: I can’t blame Morgan Stanley directly for this one, but anothr story about the file transfer application we talked about some time ago. Wow. Financial… https://t.co/rpWDD07a3u check it out!
- Mon, 14:33: tech blog SolarWinds 0-day gave Chinese hackers privileged access to customer servers: Wow. This is quite interesting. Dev0322 now in the solar winds ordeal now. Hackers IDed as DEV-0322 have a fondness for defense contractors and… https://t.co/9vO5aqGul2 check it out!
- Mon, 15:23: The Source presents StreetsLA hosting Sidewalk and Transit Amenities Program demonstrations through July: In preparation for a new and updated Sidewalk and Transit Amenities Program (STAP), StreetsLA will be hosting public demonstrations on proposed new… https://t.co/Exx3wg986T https://t.co/pOhIfuDkKb
- Mon, 18:41: Krebs on security Don’t Wanna Pay Ransom Gangs? Test Your Backups.: Browse the comments on virtually any story about a ransomware attack and you will almost surely encounter the view that the victim organization could have avoided paying their… https://t.co/JcTVbyv6gq https://t.co/epHsfBBTqP
- Mon, 19:50: The Source presents COVID-19 update and Metro News; July 19, 2021: With COVID-19 cases again rising in Los Angeles County, a new health order took effect over the weekend requiring that all people wear face masks indoors. A few reminders: •As has been… https://t.co/IxPfPNxNT2 https://t.co/buhUVTjudd
- Mon, 22:01: The Source presents Metro wins APTA Innovation Award for workforce development program: The 2021 American Public Transportation Association (APTA) Awards recognize organizations and leaders that have greatly advanced public transportation. Metro was… https://t.co/w4Ilehg37E https://t.co/MDgomCfRhD
- Tue, 07:20: Trend Micro Search: TeamTNT Campaigns Emphasize Importance of Addressing Cloud Security Gaps: Having covered TeamTNT in several of our blog entries over the past couple of years, we embarked on a research that encompasses the malicious… https://t.co/FCKpZBSwk2 Check it out! https://t.co/P3XmxdlzPm
- Tue, 08:31: Last Pass presents The State of Higher Education IT Budgets : Higher education institutions encountered unprecedented challenges during the pandemic. Here's a look at what higher education institutions discovered as they experienced these… https://t.co/O53FHxnFf1 check it out https://t.co/CHO3mJ4W2s
- Tue, 11:41: Cyber scoop TSA pushes more cybersecurity mandates on critical pipeline owners, emphasizing ransomware: The Transportation Security Administration on Tuesday handed down additional cybersecurity requirements for owners of major pipelines,… https://t.co/bmGnwjuZZ0 Check it out! https://t.co/Y70bIeVPQm
Fri, 13:23: RT @ jrimer2008: tech blog The Security box, podcast 53: Better Get Your Windows Update on … especially if you print: Hello folks,…
Thu, 15:24: Cyber scoop Why grassroots efforts like #ShareTheMicInCyber play a vital role in a whole-of-society approach to cyber: Amid…
Wed, 15:23: Cyber scoop Justice Department officials urge Congress to pass ransomware notification law: U.S. Justice Department officials came…